Wednesday, 31 August 2016

Long time no post!

I've not posted here for what seems like ages... I've just not had the time to take pictures and add stuff to the blog. That much stuff as come in I'd need a week to get it all pictured up! I've been playing loads of new stuff though mostly console related but still putting the hours in.

My Konami Windy developed a monitor fault about month ago so I sent the chassis off for repair and came back a week later working.

I can't thank Grant over at www.error24.co.uk enough for sorting this out for me, proper professional job and fantastic commuication. If you need a monitor chassis repairing I highly recommend you contact him.











I managed to get a couple of hours on my Q-GrandAm 25 last week which was awesome.














2 more kits have been added to www.capcomkits.com. U.S kit Night Warriors and a Japanese Rental kit Ultimate Ecology. Massive thank you to Sneek for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.