Monday, 12 September 2016

Capcom Famicom Games

These 2 fantastic games came from Japan a couple of months ago, so today I thought I'd get them pictured and posted up on to the blog. Around a year ago I was looking through one of my Capcom magazines from back in the 90s and there was a part review / guide for Mighty Final Fight it was the first time I'd seen it so I ended up tracking down a cartridge until I could locate a complete one. A complete one finally came up on a Japanese auction site and was luckily on a buy-now.


Sweet Home was one of them games I always wanted to track down but the price was always a little crazy or incomplete, one came up in the end for a price I couldn't refuse. I was very happy to finally have this in the collection with been a massive Biohazard (Resident Evil) fan. The game was created by Tokuro Fujiwara, who later went on to create Resident Evil. The game is based on the Japanese horror film >Sweet Home< .

Sweet Home Famicom Commercial >Here<


I've been playing Rockman 4 a lot lately... such an addictive game!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.