Sunday, 18 September 2016

Super Famicom Capcom Gear

I pulled these out of the collection today, thought I may as well get some pictures made and get them uploaded onto the blog. The Super Famicom (SNES) was always my favorite console back in the day.

I've been collecting for the SFC for around 10 years now and I've picked up some pretty decent titles over the years but nothing beats the Capcom gear! I'm not far off a complete Capcom collection for SFC but there are still some titles that are pretty hard to track down in mint complete condition, but that's half the fun!!

I'll be taking pictures of the rest of my SFC collection over the next couple of months but I thought I'd start with the Street Fighter stuff!

Street Fighter II -  SHVC-S2


Street Fighter II Turbo - SHVC-TI


Super Street Fighter II - The New Challengers - SHVC-XW 


Street Fighter Zero 2 -SHVC-P-AUZJ (JPN)

       

Capcom Arcade Stick / Control Pad

Capcom Power Stick Fighter - CPS-A10CA (1)



CP Soldier Controller 


SHARP 14G SF1 SFC TV 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.